clear to see


Hello! I hope you guys are all doing well! We've been so busy in the office that I haven't been able to craft much. Then, when I don't craft much, I sit at much desk and just stare at the stuff around me not knowing what to do! Does that ever happen to you?
So then I thought I should make a simple card to get back in the swing of things. I gave this one to Mike to thank him for being so awesome lately :). I used Clear to See and this fun Fiskars heart punch that I just love. I added a pearl to the glasses and then one as the period in the sentence. So fun! 
Card stock: Neenah, Papertrey
Stamps: Lawn Fawn (clear to see)
Ink: Memento
Etc: white gel pen, pearls, Fiskars heart punch, Corner Chomper
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,


  1. Very sweet, I love the added bling too
    Jenny :)

  2. A shared trap hosting advantage or understood hosting repair or receive host refers to a net hosting servicing where many websites reside on harmonious snare server connected to the Internet. Each placement "sits" on its own allotment, or section/place on the server, to support it detach from other sites. This is generally the most economical option notwithstanding hosting, as numerous people cut the overall cost of server maintenance.

  3. Kelly Marie, this is just darling! Love the pearl!

  4. serious sweetness, Kelly! hugs to you and Mike!

  5. Awwww, what a sweet card to give to Mike! YAY for getting inky :)

  6. What a cute card. It totally looks like a woman and man...And it's so sweet that you recognize that he's being great. I love happy couples!!!

  7. Very sweet card to give your hubby. Love those glasses. Glad you got crafty today! :)

  8. This is an absolutely fun card Kelly Marie!!!!

  9. Simple but awesome.
    Seriously, sometimes simple is best.


Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)