Christmas Joy Tag + Jessies & Harold's comparison

Hello! Happy Monday everyone! Today I have a fun tag using all three of the newly released Lawn Fawn sets! I also got to use some of my new American Crafts Dear Lizzy Christmas papers. Ooooh, I love them! The deer and Santa hat from Critters in the Snow and Hats Off to You are colored with Copics and a white gel pen.

I spelled out my sentiment with Jessie's ABCs which is a perfect complement to the Critters! I placed some gems around to look like snow. This is definitely the most gems I have ever put on a card! Haha! I also used a nice little poinsettia Dear Lizzy Christmas dimensional to highlight the sentiment.



Some people have asked for a Jessie's ABCs and Harold's ABCs comparison, so I thought I would show it here! :) Harold is a bolder, thicker font and smaller than Jessie's. Jessie's is thinner, larger and appears a little more freehand. They both give different looks to your projects!
Patterned Paper: American Crafts Dear Lizzy Christmas
Ink: Memento (tuxedo black), Versamagic (red magic), Ranger Distress (vintage photo, old paper)
Etc: Copics, EK Success punch, eclectic Paperie tag, Paper Tales twine, KaiserCraft gems, Stickles, American Crafts Dear Lizzy Christmas dimensional sticker, Fiskars border punch, white gel pen

Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,


  1. I know I was one of the people that asked for a comparison of the two fonts - Thanks so much! Now I can see how different they each are!

  2. Lovely tag! That's the Francois you colored in the video, isn't it? I love how you put it all to use!

    I see Harold's and Jessie's fonts as being completely different and both great for acheiving different looks. I get so much use out of Harold's and I'll be ordering Jessie's before too long.

    Btw, I received my Critters in the Snow and Bows and Holly stamps just TWO days after I placed my order -- all the way from one coast to the other! You guys are amazing! <3 Love.

  3. Adorable tag! Thanks for the side by side comparison--love them both!

  4. What a pretty tag! And thanks for the comparison of the alphabets. I love them both!

  5. Love the tag with the oh so cute dear. And the fonts are great I really like the Jessie font. Your blog is awesome, look forward to future idea. Happy Holidays~ Suz

  6. Kelly, the tag is just ADORABLE! Thanks so much for showing the 2 alphabets together too :)

  7. Adorable tag! Thanks for the comparison of the two alphabet sets;
    I have Harold's ABC and was wondering how the new set differs
    from it.

  8. Thanks for the comparison!! Love your reindeer!!


Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)