7.21.2010

Lawn Fawn Hearts Cards for Kids

Hello! So today I have a really fun and wonderful thing to talk about! Lawn Fawn loves Cards for Kids so much that we have decided to host a "Lawn Fawn Hearts Cards for Kids" blog hop! There will be prizes for participants and commenters and most importantly we will all be making cards to send to Cards for Kids! Here are some details:

* The blog hop will be August 18th.

* edited to add: You can use any stamps/product you would like! The main goal here is to make cards for kids! So, even if you don't own Lawn Fawn, please sign up! :) If you would like to use Lawn Fawn, that would be great! We have lots of kid friendly and happy sets! :)

* If you would like to participate email us with your blog address and name at lawnfawnheartscardsforkids@gmail.com to put your blog in for the hop, you have until August 15th to do so.

* We will email you with the blog before and after yours on August 17th so that your post can go live August 18th at 6am EDT.

Please email me with any questions about the hop! This is for such a great cause and will be a lot of fun, too! We are just so excited about having more people make cards for these sweet children.

You can read more about Cards for Kids here. This is something from their site to help you along: "Cards can be anything cheery, encouraging, supportive, etc. Anyone can send a card - even your children, scout troops, etc."

I look forward to your emails with your blog addresses!

And because a post is not complete without a card, here's a happy little card:

DSC_0002sfg

Card stock: Neenah (solar white)
Patterned paper:
Basic Grey (basics)
Ink: Ranger (tumbled glass), Papertrey Ink (berry sorbet, true black)
Etc: American Crafts sticker (abode), Hero Arts gem, Ranger white gel pen, Floral tape from Paper Tales, Copics
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,

26 comments:

  1. so excited!!!! Thanks for this awesome chance!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Figured out how to add a blinkie!! http://kellybertram.blogspot.com/

    COunt me in on the cards for kids drive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just signed up for the blog hop. so excited! i blogged about it here: http://scrapbookbakery.blogspot.com/2010/07/check-it-out.html

    to spread the word.

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great idea Kelly, of course I want to join! Sending you an email :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to participate! I emailed you.

    The card is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice idea! And super cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea! Please sign me up, I shall email you. I actually have a post right now with some of my cards for kids on it! :> Such a cute card today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card, Kelly! I signed up for the blog hop. See you at the Super Show!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just e-mailed ya my info and stuff!! How rad is this??!!! This is gonna be sooooo cool!! Kids rock!!! Your card.....can we say super cuteness!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Kelly Marie! i sent you an email to sign me up for the blog hop. Also, I proudly added your blinkie to my blog: http://www.sherrithompson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. i just added the lawn fawn blinkie! i love it!
    http://samsscrapcandy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic idea!! Just emailed you to sign up myself and Scrapbook Royalty to the Hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Kelly I just love your paper pieced cat & dog they are the cutest! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi,
    I would love to participate too!! My computer is blocking all e-mail links, so I can not send you one, but I hope you can see my blog link here.
    http://giovana-believe.blogspot.com/

    If you could e-mail me so I know you got this.

    Thanks a lot!
    Giovana

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cant wait! Im marking my calendar!! Your so sweet Kelly!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've marked my calendar for this wonderful event!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am working on posting my cards for kids to my blog and this hop came along just at the right time. I wil email you about doing this because it would be so much fun. Thanks for the opportunity. Your heart is so big to do this for so many precious boys and girls. So thankful for people like you in this world! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your card! Hoping to join the hop--such a great cause!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great idea and a great way to get the word out about cards for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'd like to sign up!

    http://www.lynseyreadswritescreates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. It looks like you need links back 2 u to bring that traffic up a notch (or a grip). I provide an xRumer service that will make you very wealthy via google. Give me a hollar.

    - Flash

    [url=http://xrumer-service.blinkweb.com/]Buy Backlinks[/url]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)