2.25.2010

Mother knows best!

A Mother's Day card in February ... hmmm. Why? Well, this came from the reject archives, my friends, and since I haven't had time to craft lately, I thought I would let it see the world. I actually think it is pretty cool, mostly because I love that Cosmo Cricket woman image!
I spelled out my sentiment with different alphabet sets. I do this a lot because I don't have the sentiment I want in my head, and I hate dealing with my printer! haha! The gems are actually the clear Kaiser Craft ones Papertrey Ink carries. I just colored it with my Copics. Custom colored gem on the cheap. Love it!

So all my sneaky weird annoying comments about why I have been busy ... well, they are all leading to March 2nd! Make sure you tune in, same bat time, same bat channel on March 2nd! I think it will be well worth it! :)
Card stock: Papertrey Ink (spring rain)
Patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket (girl friday)
Element paper: Cosmo Cricket (girl friday)
Stamps: Technique Tuesday (start me up quincy), The Paper Studio (typewriter), Papertrey Ink (simple alphabet)
Ink: Papertrey Ink (raspberry fizz, ripe avocado), Stampin' Up! (blue bayou)
Sewing machine: Janome
Gems: Papertrey Ink
Markers: Copic
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,

18 comments:

  1. mother does know best! And she probably knows your big news too! ;) whatever it is, i can't wait to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card- i love happy news! It's my fave ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! I love that Cosmo Mom image too. :> Looking forward to your exciting news!! :>

    ReplyDelete
  4. One can never go wrong with Cosmo. At least that's my thinking! :)
    Looking forward to the big news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to hear your news!!! :)

    Same bat channel... you are funny!

    Love your card! I didn't know you could use copics to color rhinestones... thanks for the tip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a fun cosmo'licious card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahaha! I LOVE this! That winking mom totally makes it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card, I love how you used that bust of the lady! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cutie pie card! I love the create-your-own sentiment the best!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have you been sleeping in everyday? Is that why you've been "so busy"? :P Ok, jk :) Great card! Love the Cosmo goodness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the Cosmo lady -- she looks sooooo cosmopolitan (hee hee).

    I'll be back on March 2 for sure...oh the suspense!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this card SERIOUSLY rocks!! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Someone deleted a variety of links from mirrorcreator and vip-file ...

    From now, we will use www.tinyurlalternative.com as our main [url=http://www.tinyurlalternative.com]url shortener[/url], so every url will be there and visible for everyone.

    You can choose from many great [url=http://kfc.ms]short url[/url] address like:

    kfc.ms easysharelink.info jumpme.info megauploadlink.info megavideolink.info mygamelink.info myrapidsharelink.info mytorrentlink.info myurlshortener.com mywarezlink.info urlredirect.info urlshrinker.info weblinkshortener.com youtubelink.info and many others.

    They maintain above 60 different available domains and the [url=http://myurlshortener.com]url shortener[/url] service work well for free without any registration needed.

    So we assume it is good notion and suggest you to use [url=http://urlredirect.info]url redirect[/url] service too!

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is sooooo cute Kelly! I love it! I can't wait for Mar 2!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is right: mom knows best and to top it off, another perfect card from a perfect child!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW -- this is so sweet and pretty

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty, Kelly!! Can't wait until the 2nd :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)