2.19.2010

Mod Podge Rocks!

Yesterday sweetie pie Amy of Mod Podge Rocks featured one of my cards! I am so honored! Mod Podge does rock! :) Here is the card:
I used Mod Podge to stiffen fabric so that I could run it through my Cuttlebug. So fun! :) [original post]

You guys totally need to check the Mod Podge Rocks blog out. She shows the coolest projects and a lot of the ideas can be translated to card making. I love seeing the way people repurpose things too! So fun!!

I haven't been able to make many cards lately, and I am going crazy! I hope I have some time today! There is a Studio Calico kit calling my name!

Have a great weekend!! :)
MOD PODGE!!!
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,

13 comments:

  1. Wow this is really stunning
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is it that first thing in the morning you can bring a smile to my face?? Such a cute card, Kelly. Love that adorable dear and those pretty butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously. We have ichat. Let's do a video chat and make cards together! And love you propped the card up on a slinkie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, this is so bright and fun, love it!!! I am feeling your pain for not being able to make any cards. I've felt so bad that I've not even had the energy to craft :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. so fun and cute!!
    loved the chat last night lol
    hugs
    latisha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this!! Such a happy and fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liz Thomas (wifelady)February 21, 2010 at 9:09 AM

    Did you mod podge the fabric to paper or just applied mod podge to the fabric? What kind of mod podge did you use? This sounds like a cool technique I want to try very soon! TIA!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was a pleasure to feature you! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GORGEOUS, colorful card! Congrats on the feature! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's incredible! I'll have to give that trick a try.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ok, seriously??!!!!!! a.m.a.z.i.n.g.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)