1.12.2010

U R my best friend

Hello everyone! As I sit here writing this post, I have the worst sinus headache. I keep trying to blame the LA smog and pretend I am not sick, but I am not sure how much longer I can point the finger at smog. My goodness this is not fun! Since sinus headaches are not fun, I thought I would post a card that totally is!
This card has lots of Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday. I love this line. I don't care if it is "old". It is never ending cute, and I will love it forever! :) Haha!
I made this card shape using my silhouette and a kit from Two Peas. I love these fancy shaped cards. I hope she comes out with more of them. They are just so fun!

Guess what?! I am going to be at CHA! I want to meet as many people as I can! If you are going, please let me know so we can try and meet up in real life! Also, for those that are not going, I am going to try and take as many pictures as I can! I think twitter might be the best place, so make sure to follow me on twitter to see pics next week! I can't wait! :)
Card stock: Papertrey Ink (hibiscus burst)
Patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket (girl friday)
Sticker: Cosmo Cricket (girl friday)
Ribbon: American Crafts
Stickers: American Crafts Thickers (daydream foam)
Pen: Martha Stewart (sepia)
DigiKit: Two Peas in a Bucket (project cuts by jen allyson: elegant card)
Tools: Quickutz Silhouette, Fiskars corner rounder
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,

19 comments:

  1. Wow this card is amazing Kelly and I agree this paper is fantastic! Have fun at CHA! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Kelly!! I love pulling out "old" past season's papers and giving them new life!! This is just fabulous. I so wanted to go to CHA but with 2 little ones at home and living all the way in Boston makes it a little difficult. But have a blast!! I'm jealous! =)
    Hugs-
    Meredith Winston

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty! I'm not going to CHA, but I'd love to follow your tweets and see all of the cool stuff coming out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cutie cute cute!

    i have one word for you...well, maybe it's two...regarding sinus issues: netipot (neti pot) ? LOL it seems gross, but it totally works--i haven't had a cold or a sinus infection all season and i usually keep one in winter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fun card and in my book...cosmo cricket goodness never goes out of style:)

    hope you feel better sista..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors, such a bright and fun card!

    Love CC, I made a layout with "old" stuff yesterday. It's just too cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors, such a bright and fun card!

    Love CC, I made a layout with "old" stuff yesterday. It's just too cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! Really! And I love that line too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooo cute!! And I can't wait to meet you at CHA!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i just love this card!! he colors are fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Kelly! So fun and full of color! luv the card shape! the paper looks good for being "old", hey at least ur using crafts u already have, thas my motto for this yr! :D Have fun at CHA, lucky! I am planning on making it next yr, hehe!

    Hugs
    Clouds :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun card, Kelly! Very pretty :) Love the shape of your card. Hope you feel better now and enjoy your time at CHA!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the shaped card! I don't have that Jen Allyson Project Cuts.

    I'll be at CHA for most of both days. I'll be checking Twitter throughout the day. I'm sure we'll meet up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. AWESOME CARD!!! Made me smile, I love that Cosmo Cricket paper too! :)

    AND! Hope to see you at CHA -- I'll be tweeting too! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute card, Kelly! I hope that you are feeling better! No sickness is allowed for ANY of us at CHA, okay? REALLY hoping to be able to meet my favorite Kelly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty!! Love the shaped card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Kelly!
    I will be at CHA on Sunday if you'd like to meet in person!
    Emily (A Muse)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)