1.15.2010

back to school



Hello! I made this card for the 2 Sketches for You challenge using Torendi products!As usual, I turned it 90 degrees! One day I will properly follow a sketch! haha!

This OPP tape is the coolest thing! It kind of comes like packing tape, but it is so much more! What I did here was tape it too some white card stock. I wrapped the tape around the back edges. Then I popped it up on some black card stock and used some letter stickers to spell my sentiment. I also used this Jillibean Soup paper from the Modern Red kit. It is so cute!

In a few hours a moving van is coming to move all of our furniture, etc. to Orange County. We are SO not ready, and all I want to do is sleep! Eeeep! I am also super nervous about moving. I moved A LOT when I was a kid, and it makes me not a fan of boxes or moving trucks. I will just be happy to have it over with! And, hey, by moving, I am only 20 minutes away from CHA now!

Wish us luck!
Card stock: Papertrey Ink (pure poppy, true black), Neenah Paper Classic Crest (solar white)
Patterned paper: Jillibean Soup (alphabet soup) - from Torendi's Modern Red kit
Letter Stickers: American Crafts
Tape: OPP Tape (happy friends) - from the Torendi store
Twine: Papertery Ink (rustic jute)
Button: Papertrey Ink (pure poppy)
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,

19 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card. I really love it.

    Good luck with your move. How fun being near CHA.

    Hadn't seen the Opp tape - looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN! I love what you did with the 2S4Y layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card us absolutely fun!! Good luck with the move!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card!Love your style :) Good luck with the move!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooooooo cute! Love those papers! Thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very cute!!!!! Thanks for joining us this week at 2S4Y! :) Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card! Love the patterned paper (umh, should I mention that I work in eye care...?) and *may* have to get some :-) Happy weekend, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very cute! Good luck with your move...hope it goes smoothly!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card!! I really like how you have turned the sketch and made this wonderful little card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just ADORABLE. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute and congrats on making the 2S4Y Top 5!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an adorable card! Love the colors and the fun products!
    Good luck on your move. I used to live in Orange County and found it to be a beautiful place to be.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Moving!! I love this card Kelly!! Soooo cute! Just love it!

    I still can't believe that you have and I had a dog named Putter. So funny! Plus our men are Mikes! Little scary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute card. How do I get my picture on this thing?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)