11.02.2009

SPCC #22

Welcome to another SPCC challenge! The colors are really fun with this one. Get out your Earth Love papers, girls!
I had so much fun making this card. A few discoveries for those that may not have Stampin' Up colors like me. If you take Papertrey Ink's berry sorbet and distress it with antique linen Distress ink and a foam inking tool, you get Dusty Durango! How cool is that?
This Earth Love paper just keeps blowing my mind. I love it! That gorgeous butterfly is K & Company and was given to me by the one of the sweetest gals out there, Winter!
I went on another distressing kick! It was so fun. I love tearing up paper with that little tool. I might just have to show it off in a video! I am also getting a kick out of this shiny embossed wood grain. So fun! Also, do you see that ribbon? I tied a decent knot! A miracle! I have no guarantees that I can ever do it again ;).
So what are you waiting for? Come along and play with us at SPCC!
Card stock: Papertrey Ink (berry sorbet)
Patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket (earth love, repeat), Cosmo Cricket Elements Paper (earth love)
Stamps: Hero Arts (designer wood grain)
Ink: Versamark, Distress Ink (antique linen)
Embossing powder: American Crafts Zing (chestnut)
Butterfly: K & Company (3D accent stickers)
Ribbon: American Crafts
Marker: American Crafts stamp marker
Tools: Ranger inking tool and foam, Tonic distresser
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,

15 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I want to catch up on your latest projects, but I've got to catch some zzzz's! Be back tomorrow! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is adorable! Always love your work.

    Emily-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic! Love the boldness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and I think the butterfly looks great! Thanks for the sweet comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooooo cute! I love the woodgrain and the butterfly and the main panel and everything else! :) Adorable like you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a SWEET card! Love the colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the wood grain embossing and great job making Dusty Durango

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Diva! I used the Cosmo cricket paper this week too - the colours matched perfectly to the combo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Diva! Your card is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card! Great use of color!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is so cool! i am loving that woodgrain stamp. want it!!

    Heidi, SP Diva

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)