9.16.2009

My Cute Stamps Tues-Wednesday

Why My Cute Stamps Tues-Wednesday you ask? Because I actually thought today was Tuesday. For almost the whole day. I am actually still not convinced it isn't Tuesday. We'll see how I feel tomorrow ;).

Today, I am playing along with Color Throwdown #60. They feel totally spring to me, so I had to go with Easter
I decided to show case another part of the Jelly Beans My Cute Stamps set. Oh, how I love this set! That bunny get makes me say, "awww" every time! This card is 3 3/4" square to fit the new Papertrey Ink envelopes. I love this size!
The grass was cut with my Quickutz Silhouette, and I used my beloved cloud stamp too. I decided to dress up the envelope since it is a new toy :). The tulips in the grass are from the Jelly Beans set too!
I stamped this background scallop circle in three different colors and cut out the pieces and adhered them on to an already stamped scallop circle envelope with foam adhesive. I think it turned out very cute! :) <--------- I am such a dork for writing this! So I will be even dorkier and write that I think this card is neat-o! :)
Paper: Neenah Paper Classic Crest (solar white), Me and My Big Ideas (Chester)
Ink: Ranger Adirondack (pitch black, pool), Stampin' Up (wild wasabi, pretty in pink), Papertrey Ink (true black, lemon tart)
Stamps: My Cute Stamps (Jelly Beans), Hero Arts (clouds, background scallop circle), Technique Tuesday (start me up quincy)
Etc: Quickutz Silhouette, Silhouette Design (grass), Copics (R20, T15, 100)
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,

20 comments:

  1. I really like how you stamped the Background Scallop Circle (love that stamp!). Excellenet idea! I thik this will look great on a CD envelope!!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love that envelope too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Utterly fabulous! I sooooo LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm yea... I think it turned out quite cute too! LOL! SUPER CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're sooooo cute...LOL...I love it and yes, I went Awwwwww...when I saw your sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cute Kelly! I really like how you did the scallop. I had to look closely to figure out exactly how you did that! I need to work on dressing up my envelopes more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute Kelly! I have that stamp set but haven't played with it yet!! I love all of your bright and happy cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card really is super neat-o! The bunny is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is adorable!!! You are not a dork at all for thinking it's cute. ;)
    All your work is wonderful. I need to check back more often.
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish I *could* handle it . . . LOL. That bunny on the other hand is adorable! And your card makes that combination awesome. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Completely neato cute! You know how I love the clouds stamp. You "handled" it magnificently;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. cutest cutest little bunny. Love love love this card!
    Hugs
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is cute and you are so funny! Love this little bunny, he makes me grin!

    ReplyDelete
  14. There you go again with that CUTE cloud stamp! I actually tried to order it last time and it was out of stock. :-( I'll have to wait until we are back in the States. Whah! Guess I'll just have to keep checking out all your ADORABLE cards!!! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute bunny card!!! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE your SWEET BUNNY CARD, Kelly! You've always got some GREAT and INSPIRING DESIGNS. Sorry that I've been away from the Hero/Flickr site for a while........your envelope is DARLING, too. GREAT take on this color combination. Love, Karen from Michigan

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your well ahead of time with your cute bunny! I didn't even start with Christmas card production. I love how you dressed up the envelope!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Both of those cards are stunners! Way to rock the color throw down.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is totally adorable! Love your clouds and grass along with that precious bunny!! Thanks for joining us in this week's Color Throwdown challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! That is so cute and yes the bunny is adorable! You are NOT a dork and you SHOULD love this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)