7.27.2009

SPCC #8 !!!

Edited to Add: I just used this for the Caardvarks challenge I just came across. It is my first time playing along! I am excited! Don't forget to check out the SPCC challenge going on!

This is my first design team card for SPCC! This color combo was really challenging and really fun!! Don't worry about not having the new Stampin' Up colors. I don't either, but I was able to find some decent matches!

Here is the challenge:
Here is my card!
The idea for this card is the addition of a new baby to a family, therefore the three balloons. The balloons are also arriving, so the welcome works with that! :)
I love PTI buttons! So amazing!
Could I be more in love with this new button bits Papertrey set?! I think not! :)
I so enjoyed my first SPCC design team color challenge. Go check it out, there is a prize for the winner! :) Yay! Who doesn't love prizes?! :)
I can't wait to see your mossy, dusty, curry cards soon! :)
[Supplies]
Paper: Neenah Paper Classic Crest (solar white), Recollections (dark yellow), ColorBok Friendly Forest Scrap Pack
Ink: Stampin' Up (mellow moss), Papertrey Ink (true black)
Stamps: Papertrey Ink (everyday button bits), A Muse (baby wishes)
Etc: Spellbinders Labels One dies, Papertrey Ink buttons (summer sunrise, new leaf, melon berry)
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,

24 comments:

  1. Great job Kelly! Don't you just love that set?! It works perfectly! Love that Colorbok paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this card. So cute and such a great idea. This one's going to take up residence in the back of my mind for a baby card someday, I'm sure!!

    Heidi SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card!Those buttons are adorable.

    Emily-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute! I love your shaped card. I need you to teach me how to do those! Great job on your 1st design team card... it is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really great use of the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute. I love it! Your cards are always so fun and whimsical. They always make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutly love what you did with those buttons! They are adorable and such an amazing idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your DT pick, Kelly - it's well deserved! Your card looks so cute!! I love the cheery colors and the label shape.
    Btw, I just have to tell you, I really orderd a chandelier stamp because of your beautiful mom's day card, hee :-) Ahh, and I would like to award you the "One Lovely Blog Award"! I left it over at my blog waiting for you to pick it up... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a great idea using the balloons for a baby card. Very unique!

    Melisa-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  10. How happy are those colors ... and I love the little baby balloon ... fabulous baby card. Thanks for joining us at Caardvarks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love your card! It's so fresh and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, love the color combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Way cute card! I love that the balloons are buttons! Absolutely adorable card...great job.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my word!! I LOVE this! The button balloons are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my gosh! i ♥LOVE♥ the button balloons! love the entire card, actually, it's adorable and FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for your sweet comments. This card is genius - something that has you saying "Why didn't I think of that?" Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute! That set worked great for a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The shape of this card is ingenious! And I so dig the balloons -- the little tiny balloon is totally the baby! Fabulous idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. this card is soooooo pretty. I love the little hot air balloons, great idea. Fantastic card

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is SO adorable! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)