7.18.2009

Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combo #6 & the Hero Arts website challenge

**Don't forget to enter for my blog candy here! Who wouldn't want some cutie pie Sassafras?!** :) :) :)

So I combined two challenges in one! The first is the SPCC challenge! This is a great new challenge site. You should check it out!
The next challenge is the hero arts website challenge. You take a card from their website and use it as inspiration. Here is the card I chose. I used the layout from it!

Here is my card!
This card has Hero Arts, Papertrey Ink and Basic Grey on it. All my favorite products right now! I even used some beloved Basic Grey paper again, instead of just staring at it!
I am loving that dots and flowers HA stamp! It is all sorts of perfection!
So I decided to try and participate in this distress flower look that is going on. I think I did okay for my first try! It is hard for me to crumple and distress! It was fun though! ;)
[Supplies]
Paper: Neenah Paper Classic Crest (solar white), Papertrey Ink (ripe avocado, plum pudding, dark chocolate, aqua mist) Basic Grey (wisteria)
Ink: Versamark, Adirondack (dark chocolate), Distress Ink (antique linen), Color Box pigment cat's eye (chestnut)
Stamps: Hero Arts (dots and flowers, a million thanks)
Etc: random ribbon, Stampin Up' scallop border punch, Spellbinders nested flowers, Basic Grey brad, Ranger foam inking tool
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,

12 comments:

  1. I really like this! You did a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just gorgeous,the colours look lovely together

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card. The colors really work so well together with your pretty print and that great flower.

    Smiles!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet, elegant card. Great job on the challenge!
    -amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is fabulous! Great job on both challenges:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a simple and elegant card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you did a great job crumpling & distressing! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)