7.30.2009

Raspberry Suite #13 & 2 Sketches 4 U #31

Hello! I got to do 2 more challenges! I am seriously addicted to challenges, and who wouldn't be with these two awesome ones! The colors are AMAZING, and I just love this sketch. I took some liberties with the sketch. I am assuming that is allowed. I hope so! :)



This card is glitter-tastic. It's like the Stickles finally went to my brain or something! I put red Stickles on all the dots of the dots and flowers design block stamp. I spread stardust and diamond Stickles all over the flower, leaves, and sentiment. I will tell you that there is a huge difference between stardust and diamond. Diamond has more gold and really covered up the lines on the flower. I had to do some serious wiping off. I am still covered in glitter! I also added glitter to the button. So fun!

I know I say I am in love with different products a lot, but I am seriously in love with the new In Bloom Papertrey Ink set. I stamped the flower three times and cut out different parts and layered them with some foam dimensionals. It looks really cool! I just love it!
[Supplies]
Paper: Neenah Paper Classic Crest (solar white), Papertrey Ink (pure poppy, berry sorbet, spring moss)
Ink: Versamark, Color Box pigment (frost white)
Stamps: Papertrey Ink (in bloom, everyday button bits), Hero Arts (dots and flowers)
Etc: Martha Stewart twine, Stickles (stardust, diamond, Christmas red), Papertrey Ink button (berry sorbet), Stampin' Up word window punch, Copic spica pen (clear)
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,

16 comments:

  1. Love it, love it, love it! I wish I could see it in person to get the full glitter-tastic effect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous job on both challenges!!! Love the twine & glitter treatments, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the twine and button...great little touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I love the background panels and the twine at the top. Of course I love the flower too! I didn't get this set and probably won't... flowers are just hard for me to use but I think this set would make it easier. I may have to rethink this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bold & beautiful! I love it :) Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh-my! the colors simply are so bright! Love the reds, and berry's! So so pretty!

    Smiles to ya!
    Yaneri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome job!! I love the flower:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow...what a gorgeous card! Great job combining challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! Great use of the colors and layout. I hope to be able to do some challenges this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful love it. Thank's for playing at 2S4Y.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! I love the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE how you layered the flower! LOVE the twine with the button!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A stunning card! Love it a lot
    Congratulations on making the Top 5!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on makign 2S4Y's Top 5! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)