7.03.2009

my dad's dad's day card

I thought I would share my Dad's Father's Day card! Finally! This was my first time using chipboard letters. So fun!!
The stars are fabric and so cute!
Gotta love distress inks!
[Supplies]
Paper: Neenah Paper Classic Crest (solar white), 
Ink: Stampin' Up (close to cocoa), Distress Ink (antique linen)
Stamps: Cornish Heritage Farms (grid backgrounder)
Etc: Making Memories embellishment kit (animal crackers-jack), K&Company Carolyn Gavin Greenhouse die cuts, Ranger felt applicator
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,
kelly marie

3 comments:

  1. Awww, this is such a sweet card. I bet your dad loved it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love that background!! I love distress ink... I have to make myself not use it occasionally... I always feel the need to distress...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors in this one! The "dad" really pops out against the antiqued background. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)