7.16.2009

Color Inspiration Challenge #56

**Don't forget to enter for my blog candy here! Who wouldn't want some cutie pie Sassafras?!** :) :) :)

Another color challenge! These can be hard for me because they are based off of Stampin' Up colors of which I only have a few ink pads. So, I had to make some guesses!


Here is my card:

I have to say that this card isn't my favorite. I tried to go out of my comfort zone some. I have such a hard time using patterned paper. I really need to get better at it! If you have any advice, I would love to hear it! That Basic Grey paper is all sorts of gorgeous though, and it had all of the right colors! I want to cover my walls in Basic Grey!

I love this Amy Butler alphabet! So awesome. Gotta love buttons too! 
I am going to keep practicing using patterned paper. I really love it and need to get better at it!

[Supplies]
Paper: Papertrey Ink (pure poppy), Random Michael's (yellow and celery), Basic Grey (Urban Prairie)
Ink: Versamark
Stamps: Amy Butler Lotus Midwestern Modern Alphabet
Etc: American Crafts Zing (wave), Papertrey Ink buttons, Making Memories buttons, Martha Stewart twine, Fiskars threading water punch
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,

7 comments:

  1. Super cute! I think you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore all of your fun buttons. Super fun job with the color combo.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I LOVE the buttons! I think you did great with the patterned paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's great, plus these colors were hard! There are so many. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you did a wonderful job. Paper is hard for me too, I have such a hard time cutting it up, it's just so darn pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable!!! LOVE the buttons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute! All the buttons are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)