Click here to see the amazingly fantastic prize that I won!
There were a lot of new products in the prize that I had never used. Alcohol inks, distress inks with the felt applicator, etc. So the first thing I tried was the distress ink with the applicator. I got this awesome ticket stub stamp that I had to use. I also really wanted to make a guy card, a nearly impossible task. So here is my first attempt at distress inks!
I cut the edges on the side of the card to look like ripped out ticket stubs. I think it turned out pretty well, for a guy's card! haha! :)
Thanks for visiting!
Have an amazing day,