4.03.2009

A ticket on your birthday

I won an amazing prize from craft critique and eclectic paperie . I am so grateful to both of them!!

Click here to see the amazingly fantastic prize that I won!

There were a lot of new products in the prize that I had never used. Alcohol inks, distress inks with the felt applicator, etc. So the first thing I tried was the distress ink with the applicator. I got this awesome ticket stub stamp that I had to use. I also really wanted to make a guy card, a nearly impossible task. So here is my first attempt at distress inks!

I cut the edges on the side of the card to look like ripped out ticket stubs. I think it turned out pretty well, for a guy's card! haha! :)

Thanks for visiting!

Have an amazing day,
kelly marie

3 comments:

  1. Your SO LUCKY!!
    gosh i wish i have same luck as you have .
    love the card SO good for a guy card !
    You could do a tut on this card in your next video (:
    xxnadia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the win! Lots of new toys to play with, enjoy! And your card looks like you were a pro with the distressing inks, I'd never know it was your first time using it! You are a natural!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Nadia and Lynnette!!! You guys are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)