Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #3

Yup, I did two different challenges today! This one was hard for me! Check it out:

Here is my card:

kraft - card base
vanilla - rounded rectangle
red - deer in heart
soft pink - "I", "Mom", ribbon
berry - flower background, inked edges of rectangle, flower in corner

More photos:
I inked up some paper with PTI berry sorbet ink and punch out a hibiscus with a Martha punch. The middle is a clear dew drop, which I decided is allowed since it looks berry! :)
The background is a scrapblock stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms. It is SO pretty.
I love this deer from Sassafras Lass! Actually, I ♥ it!
Cutie pie cheapie satin ribbon tied around twice.
I had fun with my lack of Mother's Day stamps again, and decided to do a "I heart Mom" card. I think it looks really cute! I might try it with other heart images. 

Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,
kelly marie


  1. Great job with the details on your card. Great mother's day card! Way to rock the color challenge out.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

  2. Very adorable card(s)! I love your workaround for not having a Mother's day stamp. Very clever. Have a goodie

  3. Love that deer stamp - this is so pretty - great job w/the challenge

  4. I love that flower background, Kelly Marie! CHF . . . very very cool. :) Fab job with the colors!

  5. Beautiful card. I love the background--it really ties things together.


Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)