4.09.2009

Mom, you are a delight!

Welcome to another installment of "kelly doesn't own a mother's day stamp" card making. :) I think this card is super fun! The chandelier chain is made with silver stickles. The scalloped border on the bottom was white cardstock that I covered with silver sharpie. I don't own any silver card stock, so I had to make do :).
The "mom" and "you are a" were made with different alphabet stamps, and the "delight" is from an Ali Edwards stamp set. The chandelier is a muse. I just love that chandelier!




This card was inspired by my Mom and her awesome style. I love you, Mom!

Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,
kelly marie

5 comments:

  1. Absolute happiness! What a special girl I gave birth to! Thank you, I am honored. Better get one for Mum's day! I love it, given me strength to face tomorrow...
    Love,
    Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet is it that your mom left a comment? SO sweet! I also love this chandelier -- sounds like alot of hodge podge stamping, but FUN! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hodge podge stamping is my love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is stunning!! I love one layer white cards that are so striking like this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for you comments, Mom, denise and angie!! They mean a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)