4.17.2009

Mom, I just love you

I decided to make some more versions of the card I make for the Color Inspiration Challenge #48. It was fun to try some different color schemes!


I love green and blue together. The brighter hues make it a lot of fun!
I love the flower on this one!! It's so pretty. It's a really soft velvety fabric. I wish I could remember where I got it! It reminds me of my honeymoon in Hawaii. It kind of looks like a plumeria! Oh my goodness those smell good!
It is really hard to photograph this moss color well, but in real life, it is really pretty!

I have this great widget on my Mac dashboard that gives you "This day in history". So, I was thinking I would share one today! Trivia and history is so fun! :)

So, here we go! This day in history ... Queen Elizabeth II signed the Constitution Act, making Canada completely independent of the United Kingdom, 1982.

Can you believe that only happened in 1982? I thought it was earlier than that!

Thanks so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,
kelly marie

2 comments:

  1. These are adorable. I love the birds! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I gave your card to my mom on Sunday and she absolutely LOVED it! Thanks for helping me and my little one to make a special mothers day this year!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)