4.13.2009

lawn fawn loves etsy Mondays!

[insert announcer voice here] Today's installment is brought to you buy.....

PEACH!

Peach turned up over 14,000 entries on etsy! I couldn't believe it. Here are five of my favorites!

These cutie pie earrings by stickinthemud are so fun!
I love this adorable giraffe print by SavageArtworks. Doesn't the giraffe look like he's dreaming the perfect dream?
This love bird necklace by cherbie is perfection! I am so so in love!
I love this little pouch by oktak, not only because the print is so fun, but because I absolutely love pencil pouches! (I even carried one throughout college and grad school!)
I had to leave this gorgeous ring by everydayglory for last because it is my favorite find this time! It is just so delicate, gorgeous and unique!


I hope you saw something that inspired you today! Remember to shop handmade!

Thanks for visiting!

Have an amazing day,
kelly marie

6 comments:

  1. I love your Etsy Mondays! You pick out such cute items, and it's a great reminder to support independent business people.

    I'm thinking the colors in that pouch would make a cute card.... I may use that as a source of my own personal color challenge (HA!)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for featuring my little umbrella studs!

    -emily

    teaandlaundry.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks lynnette! You are so right about those colors!! That would be a great spring card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. emily - Of course! They are the most adorable earrings!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow are all of these your creations? there great they look awesome and it is really marketable too..good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Armandosolis,

    These actually aren't all mine. On Mondays I like to feature other etsy sellers on my blog ... all of the cards you see on my blog are mine though! Thank you so much for visiting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)